Mahogany 360 Rules and Policies
Virtual Personal Training
- There are NO refunds after purchase.
- All packages are month-to-month and sessions are 30 minutes long.
- Payments are due on the 1st of each month; Early payments are always welcome and accepted.
- Payments are accepted through Zelle, PayPal, Cash App. If using Cash App, please add a $3.00 fee.
- No client shall start their session with a balance owed or overdue account.
- If any changes occur that will affect your payment, please inform the Trainer of any arrangements. No accommodations will be agreed upon if no prior communication is met between the client and the Trainer.
- If a client is late to their scheduled session, then that time will be deducted from your session.
- If more than 10 minutes late and no communication is expressed, that session will be lost and that session will be paid for and cannot be rescheduled.
- Zoom will be available 10 mins before your scheduled time to set up.
- PLEASE BE PREPARED TO START!!! Waiting on a client to set up, get gloves, fix hair, etc. deducts the time that is needed to finish your paid session in a timely fashion as another client will be logging on for their paid session.
- Any NO CALL NO SHOW, lengthy vacations, time away, injuries, sickness, etc. will result in a loss of a session(s), time slots, and make up sessions etc. and will not be refunded under any circumstances.
- Client can reschedule a missed session but only have 1 week to reschedule a session anytime in the month. If no communication between client and trainer is made, then the session(s) are lost and paid for. There are no rollover session(s) that will be carried out to the next month(s).
- Please be mindful to cancel any session 24hrs in advanced or no later than a 3–4-hour window. There are certain circumstances that will be considered as an emergency but please make sure the cancellation is well in advance.
- Lastly, please discuss and/or make aware of any disabilities or medical conditions that will impact your workout so that any accommodations or modifications can be made if necessary.
Mahogany 360 Fitness
Liability Waiver & Release
Please know that by booking and joining this program you represent and warrant that you are in good physical health and do not suffer from any medical condition which would limit your participation in the Virtual Training program offered with Mahogany 360 Fitness, LLC. (It is your responsibility to inform the instructor of your limitations before your session begins.) You understand that it is your responsibility to consult with a physician prior to and regarding your participation in any Virtual Training program. You understand the risks associated with the activities offered by Mahogany 360 Fitness, LLC., and you agree to follow all instructions so that you may safely participate in your virtual session. You hereby WAIVE AND RELEASE Mahogany 360 Fitness, LLC., from any claim, demand, cause of action of any kind resulting from or related to my participation in the programs offered and your presence on the property where the programs are held. In taking part in the Virtual Personal Training program with Mahogany 360 Fitness, LLC., you understand and acknowledge that you are fully responsible for any risks, injuries, or damages, known or unknown, which might occur as a result of your participation in the Virtual Personal Training program. You have read the above release and waiver of liability and fully understand its content. By booking the Virtual Training program you are voluntarily agreeing to the terms and conditions stated above.