Mahogany 360 Rules and Policies
Virtual Gym Classes
BODY DEFINITION & HARDCORE
- There are No refunds after purchase.
- Payments can be made through PayPal and Zelle. If Using Cash App add a $1 fee to the package price or drop-in payment.
- Package or Drop-in payments must be made before the start of class. Early payments are always welcome.
- If you enter class without payment, the system will place you in the waiting room until payment is made.
- Classes are unlimited and do not require notice of absence.
- All clients must have the Zoom App to participate.
- PLEASE DO NOT SHARE THE PASSCODES/PASSWORDS WITH OTHERS!!!
- Clients will be able to enter the ROOM 15 minutes before class to set up.
- Staying visible during the class ensures corrections and modifications for you as the client to get the full Virtual Gym Experience.
- All clients will be muted at the start of class, but you do have the option to unmute or use the chat button to communicate with the instructor or others in the room.
- Please do not have any visible on-lookers in your background, it can be intimidating and a distraction for others who may not want someone just watching. If anyone is visible in your background, I will kindly ask you to handle that situation through the chat messaging. Anyone wanting to join can drop-in with paid membership.
- Clients will be able to join the Virtual Class if they are running late but remember you may miss instructions from the start of class.
- Clients can change their screen name; choose a nickname you would like to be called so that the instructor can identify and help you.
- Weights and mats are required but not always necessary as other methods will be used such as, steppers, kettlebells, dumbbells, weight bars, and even water bottles can be used as other options.
- Lastly, please inform the instructor of any medical conditions before joining so that any modifications and accommodations can be made.
Enjoy your workout and thank you for your continued support!!!
Policies and Procedures are subject to change at any time under the discretion of the instructor/owner
Mahogany 360 Fitness
Liability Waiver & Release
Please know that by booking and joining this class you represent and warrant that you are in good physical health and do not suffer from any medical condition which would limit your participation in the classes offered with Mahogany 360 Fitness, LLC. (It is your responsibility to inform the instructor of your limitations before class begins.) You understand that it is your responsibility to consult with a physician prior to and regarding your participation in the Body Definition & Hard-Core classes. You understand the risks associated with the activities offered by Mahogany 360 Fitness, LLC., and you agree to follow all instructions so that you may safely participate in class.
You hereby WAIVE AND RELEASE Mahogany 360 Fitness, LLC., from any claim, demand, cause of action of any kind resulting from or related to my participation the programs offered and your presence on the property where the programs are held. In taking part in the Body Definition & Hard-Core classes with Mahogany 360 Fitness, LLC., you understand and acknowledge that you are fully responsible for any risks, injuries, or damages, known or unknown, which might occur as a result of your participation in the classes. You have read the above release and waiver of liability and fully understand its content. By booking the class you are voluntarily agreeing to the terms and conditions stated above.